Note: This movie guide is in Spanish. The questions are all in Spanish and this movie guide is suitable for students with an intermediate to advanced Spanish level. Please look at the sample thumbnails to see if the questions are appropriate for your students.
Take advantage of the lessons that can be learned from Moana with this Moana movie guide! Discuss with your students the 11 high-level, short answer and essay questions. Pause at the designated times on the movie guide and watch your students engage.
Please see the product images for example questions. Download a free, complete movie guide for Kung Fu Panda 3 to see the general quality of the questions in these movie guides.
An answer key is not included as many questions are open-ended and encourage students to analyze the film. Many answers will not fit into a ‘box’. Students are encouraged to construct their own meaning from the characters’ dialogue and behavior.
Here are my tips for using this Moana Movie Guide in your classroom:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student
- Preview each question on the movie guide as you come to it before resuming the movie
- Pause at the times designated on the movie guide and help students if necessary
- Discussion here is great, encourage and allow students to share their ideas and thoughts for any question
- Discourage students from simply copying answers
- If needed, and if time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie for additional analysis
- After completing the short answers on the movie guide, allow 5-10 minutes for each essay question at the end
- On average, completing this movie guide will require about 30-45 minutes in addition to the length of the movie