America: The Story of the US – Rebels E01 – Movie Guide | (TVPG – 2010)
This product .zip file includes:
- A student movie guide, PDF print version (4 pages)
- An answer key, PDF (4 pages) is included, however, some answers will vary as students are encouraged to construct their own meaning throughout the film and many questions are open-ended.
- A Google Slides Version of the Movie Guide (A PDF with a link to make a copy of the guide to your Google Drive)
- Need a generic movie guide permission slip? Download it free here.
History | Social Studies | US History | Film Guide | Film Worksheets | Movie analysis worksheet | Film study guides | Movie discussion questions | Film review worksheets | Movie comprehension questions | Film analysis activities
Here are my tips for using America: The Story of the US – Rebels E01 – Movie Guide | (TVPG – 2010) in your classroom:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student
- Preview each question on the movie guide as you come to it before resuming the movie
- Pause throughout the episode and help students if necessary
- Discussion here is great, encourage and allow students to share their ideas and thoughts for any question
- Discourage students from simply copying answers
- If needed, and if time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie for additional analysis
- On average, completing this video guide will require about 6o minutes.
Google Classroom | Google Slide | Tips:
- Click on the link included in the PDF titled “Google Slides Version” and save a copy of the file to your Google Drive/Classroom
- Create an assignment for your students
- If you are using this resource for multiple classes and want to separate responses by class, create multiple copies of the Google Slides version with file names such as [Title]ClassPeriod and then create assignments
America: The Story of the US – Rebels E01 – Movie Guide | (TVPG – 2010) resource is also available on TeachersPayTeachers
Free Downloads Below:
Get a feel for these movie guides and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Trolls World Tour Movie Guide
- Onward Movie Guide
- Home Alone 2 Movie Guide
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide
- Percy Jackson – Lightning Thief Movie Guide