Inside Out Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet (PG – 2015)
This Inside Out Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet (PG – 2015) is a must have if you are showing this movie in class. Challenge your students to think about how their emotions affect their behavior. Discover the hidden gems and important life lessons in this film!
Check the thumbnails for for high resolution sample questions to see if this movie guide is suitable for your students. This resource consists of 13 high-level, short answer reflection and essay questions that will do more than just ask your students to regurgitate information.
Don’t Have the Movie Yet?
Click here to watch, buy, rent or stream it on Amazon
This product includes:
- A student movie guide, PDF digital fillable form version (5 pages)
- A student movie guide, PDF print version (5 pages)
- A Google Forms & Google Slides version of the movie guide
- An answer key (5 pages) is included, however, some answers will vary as students are encouraged to construct their own meaning throughout the film and many questions are open-ended.
- A generic movie guide permission slip (1 page)
- CCSS alignment indicating standards met, PDF (1 page – see also preview image)
- CCSS Note: I’ve taken the liberty of aligning certain reading standards with the act of consuming content via the movie instead. Although students aren’t reading they are asked to perform the same cognitive functions on the content that they consumed from the movie.
Do you need a differentiated version of this movie guide?
Check out my substitute version here.
Distance Learning Tips:
- Distribute the digital PDF file or the google forms version to each student
- Use the screen sharing tool on your group call software to play the movie
- Pause the movie at each question to give students time to write/discuss
Here are my tips for using the Inside Out Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet (PG – 2015) with students in your classroom:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student
- Preview each question on the movie guide as you come to it before resuming the movie
- Pause at the times designated on the movie guide and help students if necessary
- Discussion here is great, encourage and allow students to share their ideas and thoughts for any question
- Discourage students from simply copying answers
- If needed, and if time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie for additional analysis
- After completing the short answers on the movie guide, allow 5-10 minutes for each essay question at the end
- On average, completing this movie guide will require about 30-45 minutes in addition to the length of the movie
The Inside Out Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet (PG – 2015) resource is also available on TeachersPayTeachers
Try before you buy! Check out a variety of 100% Free Movie Guides:
Get a feel for these movie guides and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Trolls World Tour Movie Guide
- Onward Movie Guide
- Home Alone 2 Movie Guide
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide
- Percy Jackson – Lightning Thief Movie Guide
K12 Movie Guides are on these other platforms as well:
- Pinterest – TeacherTravis
- Facebook Page – K12MovieGuides
- Instagram – TeacherTravis
- Twitter – @k12movieguides
Digital PDF Version Tips
- It is intended for a paperless, 1:1 tablet/iPad classroom
- Ask students to download a PDF editor app if they don’t already have one. It needs to have a save function as well. I used Foxit PDF.
- Host the file. I used google drive to share a folder with students.
- When complete, ask students to save the file in a designated google drive folder using a naming convention. (I use LastnameFirstnameMovieGuide.pdf)
You may also like…
Inside Out + Riley’s First Date Pixar Short Movie Guide BundleAdd to cart
Custom Empathy Movie Guide BundleAdd to cart
Film Class Movie Guide Bundle | Special Request | SAVE 35%Add to cart
Inside Out Movie Guide | CCSS Targeted Mini Lesson Plan Bundle | SAVE 15%
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/k12movieguides.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-product-bundle/includes/class-woosb.php on line 2702
Add to cart