Here are my tips for using Red’s Dream Pixar Short Video Guide | Questions | Worksheet | Google (G – 1987) in your classroom:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student
- Preview each question on the movie guide as you come to it before resuming the movie
- Pause at the times designated on the movie guide and help students if necessary
- Discussion here is great, encourage and allow students to share their ideas and thoughts for any question
- Discourage students from simply copying answers
- If needed, and if time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie for additional analysis
- After completing the short answers on the movie guide, allow 5-10 minutes for each essay question at the end
- On average, completing this movie guide will require about 30 minutes in addition to the length of the movie
Red’s Dream Pixar Short Video Guide | Questions | Worksheet | Google (G – 1987) resource is also available on TeachersPayTeachers
100% Free Movie Guides: Try before you buy!
Get a feel for these movie guides and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Trolls World Tour Movie Guide
- Onward Movie Guide
- Home Alone 2 Movie Guide
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide
- Percy Jackson – Lightning Thief Movie Guide
K12 Movie Guides are on these other platforms as well:
- Pinterest – TeacherTravis
- Facebook Page – K12MovieGuides
- Instagram – TeacherTravis
- Twitter – @k12movieguides
Digital PDF Version Tips
- It is intended for a paperless, 1:1 tablet/iPad classroom
- Ask students to download a PDF editor app if they don’t already have one. It needs to have a save function as well. I used Foxit PDF.
- Host the file. I used google drive to share a folder with students.
- When complete, ask students to save the file in a designated google drive folder using a naming convention. (I use LastnameFirstnameMovieGuide.pdf)