Remember the Titans DIFFERENTIATED Movie Guide Bundle
This Remember the Titans DIFFERENTIATED Movie Guide Bundle is perfect for classrooms with diverse learning needs and styles. Get both the Original and Substitute versions of the Remember the Titans Movie Guide, offering you the flexibility to engage all your students effectively.
The Original Version challenges students with high-level questions that encourage critical thinking. Explore the inspiring story of Coach Boone, who breaks down barriers and unites his team. This guide includes 11 thought-provoking, short-answer and essay questions that go beyond simple recall and inspire students to think deeply about character and teamwork.
The Substitute Version is tailored for differentiated instruction. This guide focuses on multiple-choice questions and short answers, making it easier for students at different learning levels to participate. The questions are similar to those in the original guide but are designed to be more accessible, focusing on DOK 1 and 2 and lower levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Here are my tips for using this Remember the Titans DIFFERENTIATED Movie Guide Bundle in your classroom:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student
- Preview each question on the movie guide as you come to it before resuming the movie
- Pause at the times designated on the movie guide and help students if necessary
- Discussion here is great, encourage and allow students to share their ideas and thoughts for any question
- Discourage students from simply copying answers
- If needed, and if time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie for additional analysis
- After completing the short answers on the movie guide, allow 5-10 minutes for each essay question at the end
- On average, completing this movie guide will require about 30 minutes in addition to the length of the movie
Google Classroom | Google Slide | Tips:
- Click on the link included in the PDF titled “Google Slides Version” and save a copy of the file to your Google Drive/Classroom
- Create an assignment for your students
- If you are using this resource for multiple classes and want to separate responses by class, create multiple copies of the Google Slides version with file names such as [Title]ClassPeriod and then create assignments
Remember the Titans DIFFERENTIATED Movie Guide Bundle resource is also available on TeachersPayTeachers
Free Downloads Below:
Get a feel for these movie guides and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Trolls World Tour Movie Guide
- Onward Movie Guide
- Home Alone 2 Movie Guide
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide
- Percy Jackson – Lightning Thief Movie Guide
K12 Movie Guides are on these other platforms as well:
- Pinterest – TeacherTravis
- Facebook Page – K12MovieGuides
- Instagram – TeacherTravis
- Twitter – @k12movieguides
Film Guide | Film Literature | Film Class | Movie Literature | Movie Class | Film as Lit | FilmLit | Film as Literature | Movies as Lit | Movie Worksheets | Movie Questions | Film Questions | Film Worksheets | Movie analysis worksheet | Film study guides | Movie discussion questions | Film review worksheets | Movie comprehension questions | Film analysis activities | Movie critique worksheets