Here are my tips for using this Free Story Elements Worksheet Plot | Setting | Theme in your classroom:
- Distribute the worksheet at the beginning of the lesson, you can choose to have students work individually or in groups
- Take a minute to go over the worksheet so students know what they need to be watching for throughout the story
- Check in on students throughout the story to see their progress
- Pause throughout the story and cue students that need help as each story element presents itself
This Free Story Elements Worksheet Plot | Setting | Theme resource is also available on TeachersPayTeachers
100% Free Movie Guides: Try before you buy!
Get a feel for these movie guides and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Trolls World Tour Movie Guide
- Onward Movie Guide
- Home Alone 2 Movie Guide
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide
- Percy Jackson – Lightning Thief Movie Guide