Tuttle Twins S02E03 – Bitcoin and the Beast Movie Guide (2023)
This product .zip file includes:
- A student movie guide, PDF print version (2 pages)
- An answer key, PDF (2 pages) is included, however, some answers will vary as students are encouraged to construct their own meaning throughout the film and many questions are open-ended.
- A Google Slides Version of the Movie Guide (A PDF with a link to make a copy of the guide to your Google Drive)
- CCSS alignment indicating standards met, PDF (1 page – see also preview image)
- CCSS Note: I’ve taken the liberty of aligning certain reading standards with the act of consuming content via the movie instead. Although students aren’t reading they are asked to perform the same cognitive functions on the content that they consumed from the movie.
- Need a generic movie guide permission slip? Download it free here.
DISCLAIMER: This movie guide is an independent work and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by the creators or any entities associated with “Tuttle Twins”. It is not intended to replicate or replace any officially licensed materials. The TV show episode “Tuttle Twin Season 2 Episode 3 ‘Bitcoin and the Beast'” and its associated characters are protected by copyright. This movie guide is provided for informational purposes only and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the creators of “Tuttle Twins” or any related parties.
Film Guide | Film Literature | Film Class | Movie Literature | Movie Class | Film as Lit | FilmLit | Film as Literature | Movies as Lit | Movie Worksheets | Movie Questions | Film Questions | Film Worksheets | Movie analysis worksheet | Film study guides | Movie discussion questions | Film review worksheets | Movie comprehension questions | Film analysis activities | Movie critique worksheets
Here are my tips for using Tuttle Twins S02E03 – Bitcoin and the Beast Movie Guide (2023) in your classroom:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student
- Preview each question on the movie guide as you come to it before resuming the movie
- Pause at the times designated on the movie guide and help students if necessary
- Discussion here is great, encourage and allow students to share their ideas and thoughts for any question
- Discourage students from simply copying answers
- If needed, and if time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie for additional analysis
- After completing the short answers on the movie guide, allow 5-10 minutes for each essay question at the end
- On average, completing this movie guide will require about 30-45 minutes in addition to the length of the movie
Google Classroom | Google Slide | Tips:
- Click on the link included in the PDF titled “Google Slides Version” and save a copy of the file to your Google Drive/Classroom
- Create an assignment for your students
- If you are using this resource for multiple classes and want to separate responses by class, create multiple copies of the Google Slides version with file names such as [Title]ClassPeriod and then create assignments
Free Downloads Below:
For more free download like this Tuttle Twins S02E03 – Bitcoin and the Beast Movie Guide, check out these guides below. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Trolls World Tour Movie Guide
- Onward Movie Guide
- Home Alone 2 Movie Guide
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide
- Percy Jackson – Lightning Thief Movie Guide