This thought-provoking Wonder book study guide has chapter by chapter reflection and analysis questions. Challenge your students to get the most out of reading this incredibly, powerful, life-changing story by Raquel J. Palacio. Please check the product images for examples pages from the 22 page book guide.
An answer key is not included as many questions are open-ended and encourage students to analyze the chapter. Many answers will not fit into a ‘box’. Students are encouraged to construct their own meaning from the literature.
Here are my tips for using the Wonder Book Study Guide in your classroom:
- Print one, double-sided Wonder Book Study Guide for each student
- Preview each question on the study guide before assigning it as homework or completing it in class to make sure students understand how to answer the question completely. This helps avoid those one phrase answers and encourages students to think deeper.
- After completing each page or chapter, plan some time to review the questions. Ask students to share their answers and explain their opinions in small groups.
- Then, randomly call upon students to share their answer and why they wrote it.
Wonder Book Study Guide – Chapter by Chapter High-Level Questions – Google Forms resource is also available on TeachersPayTeachers
Try before you buy! Check out a variety of 100% Free Movie Guides:
Get a feel for these movie guides and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Trolls World Tour Movie Guide
- Onward Movie Guide
- Home Alone 2 Movie Guide
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide
- Percy Jackson – Lightning Thief Movie Guide