Note: This movie guide is in Spanish. The questions are all in Spanish and this movie guide is suitable for students with an intermediate to advanced Spanish level. Please look at the sample thumbnails to see if the questions are appropriate for your students. This Zootopia movie guide is a must have if you are showing this movie in class. The movie guide consists of a 4 page PDF document with 12 high-level short answer and essay questions.
This product includes:
A student movie guide, PDF print version (4 pages)
Please see the product images for example questions from this movie guide and download a free, complete movie guide for Kung Fu Panda 3 or Percy Jackson – Lightning Thief to see the general quality of my questions and movie guides.
Students are encouraged to construct their own meaning throughout the film. Arguably, many answers will not fit into a ‘box’. In conclusion, an answer key is not included as many questions are open-ended.
Here are my tips for using this Zootopia Guía de película en Español in your classroom:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student
- Preview each question on the movie guide as you come to it before resuming the movie
- Pause at the times designated on the movie guide and help students if necessary
- Discussion here is great, encourage and allow students to share their ideas and thoughts for any question
- Discourage students from simply copying answers
- If needed, and if time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie for additional analysis
- After completing the short answers on the movie guide, allow 5-10 minutes for each essay question at the end
- On average, completing this movie guide will require about 30-45 minutes in addition to the length of the movie