Here are my tips for using for using this Amazon Prime Bundle of 10 Movie Guides | Questions | Worksheet | SAVE over 35%:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student/child (or use digital version, see below)
- Preview each question on the movie guide as you come to it before resuming the movie
- Pause at the times designated on the movie guide
- Discussion here is great, encourage and allow students/children to share their ideas and thoughts for any question
- Discourage students/children from simply copying answers, or writing short non-descriptive answers
- If needed, and if time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie for additional analysis
- After completing the short answers on the movie guide, allow 5-10 minutes for each essay question at the end
- On average, completing this movie guide will require about 30-45 minutes in addition to the length of the movie
Digital Version Tips
- It is intended for a paperless, 1:1 tablet/iPad classroom, or homeschooling environments
- Ask students to download a PDF editor app if they don’t already have one. It needs to have a save function as well. I used Foxit PDF.
- Host the file. I used google drive to share a folder with students.
- When complete, ask students to save the file in a designated google drive folder using a naming convention. (I use LastnameFirstnameMovieGuide.pdf)
The Amazon Prime Bundle of 10 Movie Guides | Questions | Worksheet | SAVE over 35% is also available on TeachersPayTeachers
100% Free Movie Guides
Get a feel for my work and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy.